Powerful Leaders – Empowered Teams
A powerful leader empowers their team and the empowered team supports their leader (and each other). My goal as a coach and facilitator is to help you and your teams to achieve this balance and synergy.
Successful teams thrive on trust, teamwork, understanding, acceptance and honesty. I work with managers and leaders to help them find their way to create a dynamic where these traits can come to light.
- Uninspired teams need regular direction and supervision
- Frustrated managers feel like there’s never enough time
- Conflict occurs between colleagues and with managers as people point fingers, lay blame and offload responsibility
- Motivation is low as people do only what is necessary to avoid attention and stay out of the spotlight
- Creativity and innovation rarely occur
- Everybody takes care of themselves first
- Communication is open and honest, especially about problems and challenges
- Collaboration is the norm as people help one another openly and regularly
- Trust is high and unhealthy competition is low
- The team is motivated from top to bottom by the recognition and rewards offered equally and evenly as deserved
- Conflict is managed with discussion and understanding, often resulting in positive improvements to the team
Want these outcomes for you or your team?
Take the first step